Monday, January 11, 2010

Ulrich Lang & Great Smelling Men!

Growing up in a home full of men, there are three things about men that I fell in love with as a young girl. Men in nicely tailored suits are incredibly sexy. A great smelling man drives me absolutely nuts. And, I love to watch men shave.

So, naturally, I love my dear friend, Ulrich Lang. Check out his new fragrance for men, Nightscapes. It is one of the top 25 fragrances launched in 2009, per Fragrantica, and it is complete enticement.


Mr. Ulrich Lang

(You know what they say ... Every girl's crazy 'bout a fabulous smelling man!)


And then, there's shaving ...
As a little girl, I would sit on the lid of the toilette and watch my father lather up the shaving cream and shave his face. I was mesmerized. And, yes, it still captivates me! Which, most likely, explains why I'm so in love with traditional shaving tools, soaps, et al. Every man should have them! My favorite places for these are Lafco NY, and The Art of Shaving. Check them out. For yourself, or for your man.

No comments: