Friday, June 13, 2014

Expectations

Hello to all of you out there,

I've heard from many of you out there that you would like for me to pick up the pace of my postings again.  Thank you!  That is so nice to know.  For the time being, though, my postings will continue to be out of pace (versus my former weekly postings) as my extra time is now being split between writing my book and elevating my Spanish-speaking skills.

But, know that I'm always thinking about all of you out there and many times wish I had an extra few hours to also keep up with my writing here.  I will try to get better at impromptu iPhone postings.  I can't promise because I am very experiential and so I enjoy just sitting at my computer and allowing my writing to carry me away to other places.  My hope is that my writing does the same for you. 

For those who haven't known me for years, I wish my former blog hadn't been discontinued so you would be able to read back to 2001 when EuroK was born.  I guess that means you'll need to wait for the book ...

In the meantime, don't give up on me completely.  This is simply a temporary slower pace.

Thank you!!


No comments: