Sunday, June 10, 2012

Nespresso, a Love/Love Relationship

The results of my coffee capsule research is in ...  I absolutely love Nespresso!  In fact, my Nespresso family has grown:


The love/hate relationship that I was anticipating is, instead, a great love affair.  I owe my gratitude to a couple friends who ensured my research was conducted appropriately:

 ... to M4, who advised me to get the fantastic Nespresso Aeroccino and Milk Frother.  In just a few seconds it makes either hot milk or froth, and the froth is thick and soft and sweet -- the best tasting froth I've ever had.


 ... Erica, a wonderful woman who shared my views on the coffee capsule (see my 3/25 post).  After our initial meeting, during which we discussed environmental issues, a small package arrived at my office.  She had sent me a gift of an Outpresso.  After make espresso, simply insert the capsule into the Outpresso, press the top lever down, watch the grounds fall into the tray below.  You can then add the grounds to your compost (or just toss them).  Since the capsules are aluminum, simply place them in your recycle bin if you choose not to participate in Nespresso's Ecolaboration recycling program.

 

The espresso this machine makes is absolutely delizioso!!  Trust me, I'm an espresso snob.

Thank you, M4, for your generosity, and thank you Germany for requiring electrical conversion!!



Next Post:  Italia, Deutschland, and Österreich!   (Part 2: Munich, Germany)

No comments: